I wish all of you lived in my neighborhood so we could meet up at the coffee shop (or wine bar) down the street and chat. I wish I could look you in the eyes and encourage you, be real with you, and give you advice.
Most of all, I wish I could just hug you!
That’s what this email list you’re about to sign up for is all about.
I don’t call my emails newsletters; I call them email hugs. Have you ever had a friend show you love by sending you a newsletter? Didn’t think so.
• My heart poured out to you in emails (like in my blog posts but even better)
• Content that’s only available via email
• Free resources, guides, tips, and advice
• First dibs on any special opportunity I share with my audience, such as access to programs or coaching
• Behind-the-scenes glimpses
• Surprise email-only giveaways
I know your time is precious, so I will not fill your inbox with lame emails that are fluffy or unhelpful. These are the kind of email hugs you will actually want to open every time so you don’t miss out on what’s inside!
It will be like 1999 all over again . . . the days when you opened your AOL mail and heard, “You’ve got mail!” and you were actually excited about having mail in your inbox. What a concept.